Over 200 NZ Curriculum and NCEA resources
Popular ESA Publications have been adapted to online resources by New Zealand teachers for use in NZ schools.
- Our digital resources are ready-to-use or you can change them to suit your learners and context.
- Graphics, images, videos, quizzes, and activities are included.
- Subjects available:
- Year 9: English, Maths, and Science
- Year 10: English, Maths, and Science
- Year 11: Maths, Science, Business Studies, Health Education, Accounting, History, and Geography
- Year 12: Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Business Studies, Economics, History, Geography, Work and Study Skills
- Year 13: Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Economics, History, Geography
iQualify Learning Management System
Build and deliver engaging learning experiences using the iQualify learning management system (LMS).
- Develop content pages, quizzes, activities, and assessments.
- Include videos, images, or add 3rd party educational apps to your courses.
- Organise and reorganise your content at any time.
- Put all the resources students need in one place. Free them from the distraction of other websites or having to search for resources.
- Students can move through the learning materials at their own pace, take notes as they work, and save content to their own study area to revise later.
- Dashboard displaying student progress in courses and assessments.
- A guided learning experience with a clear flow for students.
- Student questions and discussions alongside content for easy teacher-student interactions inside and outside the classroom.
- Forums to discuss topics and ideas.
AI Maths Tutor
Meet Amy, your artificial intelligence maths tutor. Combined with our learning resources, she offers:
- One-on-one, interactive tuition
- Real-time feedback on progress
- Tailored learning
- Personalised feedback
- The ability to fill in knowledge gaps
- Increased engagement
“I decided to use iQualify – two reasons really. One because of the content – the ESA content is New Zealand context based, and that’s often quite difficult to find. And it also means that I could guarantee that there was a certain level of quality to it.”Danielle Myburgh, Science Teacher, Hobsonville Point Secondary School